Saying vs. doing
December 26, 2012
Kudos to The Union for printing Kathryn Lopez's Sept. 4 piece on "Love a must in any platform."
It takes love to keep a marriage alive and flourishing (Mitt Romney). It is one thing to say something (Barack Obama) and something quite different to do something (Mitt Romney).
Again kudos to The Union for running that very foundational article.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum