Sandra Chipchase: Words are powerful
December 4, 2016
Regarding The Union's Nov. 22 column written by Hilary Hodge, entitled, "Racism, sexism and bigotry," this particular article, is the kind that incites riots, rebellion, etc.
I believe that there needs to be a limit on expression of columnists who write for our local newspaper. This was an extremely biased article. Do we want unity or do we want to incite hate? Because they both bear fruit.
Let's all make America great! Our words are powerful.
Sandra Chipchase, pastor
Word-A-Live! Church, Penn Valley
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities say missing girl is found in Combie Road honey oil bust
- Gang member hits victim with gun in downtown Grass Valley, police say
- 19-year-olds take ownership of Paradise Donuts
- Grass Valley police say threats led to altercation, arrest on Sutton Way
- Former Nevada Union student killed in Ojai rollover crash