Rough and Ready’s ‘Hole in the Road’ to be paved
November 11, 2013
“The Hole in the Road” driveways up to and around the Grange will finally be paved, thanks entirely to the Rough and Ready Grange, the chamber and the Fruit Jar Pickers.
Many thanks for the support of these wonderful community organizations and the many folks in Nevada County who have been the heartbeat of Rough and Ready. We thank you so much! Say goodbye to your favorite “Hole in the Road!”
Thank you all for your kind and giving charity!
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping