Rough and Ready’s ‘Hole in the Road’ to be paved
November 11, 2013
"The Hole in the Road" driveways up to and around the Grange will finally be paved, thanks entirely to the Rough and Ready Grange, the chamber and the Fruit Jar Pickers.
Many thanks for the support of these wonderful community organizations and the many folks in Nevada County who have been the heartbeat of Rough and Ready. We thank you so much! Say goodbye to your favorite "Hole in the Road!"
Thank you all for your kind and giving charity!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local