Ron Lowe: All America? I’ll believe it when I see it
November 29, 2016
We heard Donald Trump say he would be president for all America. So what does he do?
He turns around and names Indiana Governor and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to pick his transition team. From past actions, we've seen Pence to be a strict anti-gay and anti-abortion politician in the Republican Party. During his campaign, Trump also suggested his vice president would run "domestic and foreign policy." Can you believe it? Wrong move Donald.
Let's watch and see who Pence selects for top government positions. This will tell us about the man.
We'll see if he represents the American people or if he represents the anti-gay, anti-abortion wing of the Republican Party.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier