Ron Lowe: All America? I’ll believe it when I see it
November 29, 2016
We heard Donald Trump say he would be president for all America. So what does he do?
He turns around and names Indiana Governor and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to pick his transition team. From past actions, we've seen Pence to be a strict anti-gay and anti-abortion politician in the Republican Party. During his campaign, Trump also suggested his vice president would run "domestic and foreign policy." Can you believe it? Wrong move Donald.
Let's watch and see who Pence selects for top government positions. This will tell us about the man.
We'll see if he represents the American people or if he represents the anti-gay, anti-abortion wing of the Republican Party.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County