Ron Lowe: All America? I’ll believe it when I see it
November 29, 2016
We heard Donald Trump say he would be president for all America. So what does he do?
He turns around and names Indiana Governor and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to pick his transition team. From past actions, we've seen Pence to be a strict anti-gay and anti-abortion politician in the Republican Party. During his campaign, Trump also suggested his vice president would run "domestic and foreign policy." Can you believe it? Wrong move Donald.
Let's watch and see who Pence selects for top government positions. This will tell us about the man.
We'll see if he represents the American people or if he represents the anti-gay, anti-abortion wing of the Republican Party.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted