Romney not investing in America
December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney says he is a patriot and that he wants to restore our nation's economy. Meanwhile he has put much of his money in foreign bank accounts.
This is a way to avoid paying taxes and by doing so he is not investing in America. This says to me that he is only thinking of himself!
Actions speak louder than words. A patriot does what is best for the country.
Mari von Hoffmann
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire