Romney not investing in America
December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney says he is a patriot and that he wants to restore our nation's economy. Meanwhile he has put much of his money in foreign bank accounts.
This is a way to avoid paying taxes and by doing so he is not investing in America. This says to me that he is only thinking of himself!
Actions speak louder than words. A patriot does what is best for the country.
Mari von Hoffmann
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom