Romney not investing in America
December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney says he is a patriot and that he wants to restore our nation's economy. Meanwhile he has put much of his money in foreign bank accounts.
This is a way to avoid paying taxes and by doing so he is not investing in America. This says to me that he is only thinking of himself!
Actions speak louder than words. A patriot does what is best for the country.
Mari von Hoffmann
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)