Romney not investing in America
December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney says he is a patriot and that he wants to restore our nation's economy. Meanwhile he has put much of his money in foreign bank accounts.
This is a way to avoid paying taxes and by doing so he is not investing in America. This says to me that he is only thinking of himself!
Actions speak louder than words. A patriot does what is best for the country.
Mari von Hoffmann
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County