Romney not investing in America
December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney says he is a patriot and that he wants to restore our nation's economy. Meanwhile he has put much of his money in foreign bank accounts.
This is a way to avoid paying taxes and by doing so he is not investing in America. This says to me that he is only thinking of himself!
Actions speak louder than words. A patriot does what is best for the country.
Mari von Hoffmann
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws