Ridge Road closure
March 1, 2014
Wouldn't it have been a wonderfully thoughtful and courteous gesture had PG&E placed an electric signboard near the intersection of Sierra College Blvd. and Ridge Road Friday, advising eastbound drivers of the road closure one mile ahead?
But no, there was no such notice to unsuspecting drivers until they got to Eskaton and had to turn around and go back from whence they came. And this is the monopoly that spends millions of advertising dollars convincing us how much they "care."
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week