Ridge Road closure
March 1, 2014
Wouldn't it have been a wonderfully thoughtful and courteous gesture had PG&E placed an electric signboard near the intersection of Sierra College Blvd. and Ridge Road Friday, advising eastbound drivers of the road closure one mile ahead?
But no, there was no such notice to unsuspecting drivers until they got to Eskaton and had to turn around and go back from whence they came. And this is the monopoly that spends millions of advertising dollars convincing us how much they "care."
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later