Removing large trees can be affordable
May 13, 2014
Being an insurance agent, I am especially aware of the dangers trees and brush bring to our homes.
In speaking with a neighbor, I learned there are professional loggers that will take these dangerous trees, in some cases will pay you. I have had large trees removed in the past and it was quite costly. Ironically,within two weeks of learning about these loggers, I received a postcard form McCaffree Logging stating their services.
I called the number and made an appointment to meet the owner Patrick McCaffree at our home to assess our situation. My husband and I made a deal with Patrick and within two weeks, my concerning trees were all removed.
McCaffree and staff worked very hard and did an excellent job without incident. Patrick marked the trees at the base of where he would be cutting them and with clear precision he landed these trees exactly where he wanted to lay them. I was so impressed with them and the entire process I thought I would share my findings with fellow Nevada County residents.
We feel much safer now knowing if a fire goes through here, our home and our safety is less at risk.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands