Remembrances on Hwy. 174
April 30, 2013
Regarding the letter, "Remembering those who lost their lives" on Highway 174 by Connie Reisenweber: What a wonderful idea, and an inspiration to others!
I think that such a temporary set of memorials over the traditionally deadly weekend would be beneficial to the motoring public and contribute to the emphasis on safety by traffic enforcing officers.
Rough and Ready
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit