Remembrances on Hwy. 174
April 30, 2013
Regarding the letter, “Remembering those who lost their lives” on Highway 174 by Connie Reisenweber: What a wonderful idea, and an inspiration to others!
I think that such a temporary set of memorials over the traditionally deadly weekend would be beneficial to the motoring public and contribute to the emphasis on safety by traffic enforcing officers.
Rough and Ready
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers