Remembrances on Hwy. 174
April 30, 2013
Regarding the letter, "Remembering those who lost their lives" on Highway 174 by Connie Reisenweber: What a wonderful idea, and an inspiration to others!
I think that such a temporary set of memorials over the traditionally deadly weekend would be beneficial to the motoring public and contribute to the emphasis on safety by traffic enforcing officers.
Rough and Ready
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier