Refreshing news coverage
November 8, 2013
It's refreshing to get editorials and articles that expose the machinations of local governments. Finally, some transparency that allows readers a non-biased view of city and county leaders. Somebody needs to keep an eye on them, and honest, probing journalism is what we need.
I appreciate the new approach and the changes I've seen in The Union.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance