Random act of kindness
December 26, 2012
My husband and I were having lunch at a local restaurant. When it came time to pay the bill our server told us that it had been taken care of by a gentleman who prefers to remain anonymous. She said that whenever he comes in, he asks her to fan out the current checks, and he draws one to pay.
A much appreciated random act of kindness. Thank you!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows