Random act of kindness
December 26, 2012
My husband and I were having lunch at a local restaurant. When it came time to pay the bill our server told us that it had been taken care of by a gentleman who prefers to remain anonymous. She said that whenever he comes in, he asks her to fan out the current checks, and he draws one to pay.
A much appreciated random act of kindness. Thank you!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse