Random act of kindness
December 26, 2012
My husband and I were having lunch at a local restaurant. When it came time to pay the bill our server told us that it had been taken care of by a gentleman who prefers to remain anonymous. She said that whenever he comes in, he asks her to fan out the current checks, and he draws one to pay.
A much appreciated random act of kindness. Thank you!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom