Random act of kindness
December 26, 2012
My husband and I were having lunch at a local restaurant. When it came time to pay the bill our server told us that it had been taken care of by a gentleman who prefers to remain anonymous. She said that whenever he comes in, he asks her to fan out the current checks, and he draws one to pay.
A much appreciated random act of kindness. Thank you!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth