Put Tice-Raskin on the bench
May 2, 2014
I've practiced law in California for over 34 years. I've been fortunate enough to practice in most of the counties in California. As a result, I've been before many judges, some good, some not.
I've also had the privilege of meeting Robert Tice-Raskin, whom I consider to be of exemplary integrity and character with an extraordinary intellectual capacity and good judgment. Robert also possesses good temperament, demeanor and interpersonal skills. Robert Tice-Raskin demonstrates the ability to be fair and neutral.
Robert and his wife Sandi Tice-Raskin, a pediatrician, have five school-age children and have lived in South County since 2002.
Robert has been endorsed by six current and former judges from the Nevada County Superior Court; Judge Sean Dowling (retiring, whose judicial seat is up for election) has endorsed him to be his successor. He's also been endorsed by all 10 current judges of the Placer County bench, among others. Robert was ranked "Best Qualified" by members of the Nevada County Bar Association.
Robert Tice-Raskin is not only the "best" qualified of the field, he's also eminently qualified and I, as a practicing attorney, would be honored to have him sit on our bench as a judge.
Craig A. Diamond
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo