Postal workers food drive a success
December 26, 2012
Thank you to the postal workers and citizens of Nevada County for making the 2012 Postal Workers Food Drive benefiting Interfaith Food Ministry such a resounding success!
Your generous support resulted in a collection of nearly 5 tons of nonperishable food. Interfaith Food Ministry is currently providing supplementary food to nearly 900 families in Nevada County. All of our food and funding comes from donations like yours as no government funding is accepted.
Interfaith Food Ministry
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans