Poor Paula Deen
July 13, 2013
Poor Paula Deen. All she did is tell the truth in a court deposition and her entire empire goes up in flames because she told the truth about using the dreaded "N" word many years ago while working as a bank teller and being held up at gunpoint by an "African-American."
The shame of it! I recall a certain president who lied to a court of law, Congress, and the American people about having sex with an intern.
Whatever happened to that guy? Oh yeah, not only was he not removed from office after being impeached, but now he gives 40-minute speeches for half a million dollars at a time, enjoys an ample government pension, has full-time security that you and I pay for, and flies all over the world making personal appearances for big dollars.
Is something wrong here?
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public