Poor Paula Deen
July 13, 2013
Poor Paula Deen. All she did is tell the truth in a court deposition and her entire empire goes up in flames because she told the truth about using the dreaded "N" word many years ago while working as a bank teller and being held up at gunpoint by an "African-American."
The shame of it! I recall a certain president who lied to a court of law, Congress, and the American people about having sex with an intern.
Whatever happened to that guy? Oh yeah, not only was he not removed from office after being impeached, but now he gives 40-minute speeches for half a million dollars at a time, enjoys an ample government pension, has full-time security that you and I pay for, and flies all over the world making personal appearances for big dollars.
Is something wrong here?
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana