Patricia Andersen: Follow the money
May 14, 2017
Lynn Ridenour asks (May 4 edition of letters to the editor), "Has there been an audit of where (California tax money) goes and where it has been spent?"
I know one place it went: $25,000 per month for 40 hours of work paid to Eric Holder who is the first Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress on both civil and criminal grounds.
Where is the press when it comes to reporting cronyism? I for one object to paying this corrupt politician out my tax dollars.
Patricia Lee Andersen
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public