Patricia Andersen: Follow the money
May 14, 2017
Lynn Ridenour asks (May 4 edition of letters to the editor), "Has there been an audit of where (California tax money) goes and where it has been spent?"
I know one place it went: $25,000 per month for 40 hours of work paid to Eric Holder who is the first Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress on both civil and criminal grounds.
Where is the press when it comes to reporting cronyism? I for one object to paying this corrupt politician out my tax dollars.
Patricia Lee Andersen
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local