Parks and Rec gives thanks
December 27, 2012
Nevada City Parks and Recreation would like to thank volunteers and organizations who make our parks and open space special and available to the public:
— Rich Bodine and his crew for organizing the Soap Box Derby.
— Jim and Miriam Morris for enhancing Robinson Plaza and Calanan Park with new plantings.
— Friends of Sugarloaf for maintaining Sugarloaf Mountain.
— Bicyclists of Nevada County (BONC) and Sierra Care Physicians for adopting Hirschman Trail.
— Sierra Streams Institute, Sierra Fund, American Rivers, Bear Yuba Land Trust, many neighborhood organizations and their volunteers.
Nevada City is grateful for your contributions!
Dawn Zydonis, Parks & Recreation Supervisor
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana