Parks and Rec gives thanks
December 27, 2012
Nevada City Parks and Recreation would like to thank volunteers and organizations who make our parks and open space special and available to the public:
— Rich Bodine and his crew for organizing the Soap Box Derby.
— Jim and Miriam Morris for enhancing Robinson Plaza and Calanan Park with new plantings.
— Friends of Sugarloaf for maintaining Sugarloaf Mountain.
— Bicyclists of Nevada County (BONC) and Sierra Care Physicians for adopting Hirschman Trail.
— Sierra Streams Institute, Sierra Fund, American Rivers, Bear Yuba Land Trust, many neighborhood organizations and their volunteers.
Nevada City is grateful for your contributions!
Dawn Zydonis, Parks & Recreation Supervisor
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier