Over 30? ‘Closer than Ever’ is the play for you
November 8, 2013
Sierra Stages' new "Closer than Ever" at Off Center Stage is so engaging, it's so worth dealing with hilly Richardson Street (bring a flashlight) and the rock hard chairs (maybe a pillow?).
Whether you are a male or female over 30, you can and will relate, remember and rejoice over the assorted sentimental, funny and romantic song presentations these eight talented people deliver for you. Kim Wellman shines!
Go with someone you enjoy, grab a nice dinner and a warm, charming, memory-evoking evening that will make you remember you are human and not alone with these life experiences. Double kudos!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo