Open letter to Congressman LaMalfa
October 21, 2013
I am very disappointed with your congressional performance right up to and including your attempt to shut down the government.
It is my hope that you will take a more constructive approach to governing during the remaining time you have as congressman. You have shown outrageous ignorance and disrespect to those whom you are supposed to represent. Do something constructive instead of trying to obstruct the process of governance and creating the additional expense of governing by shutting down agencies and withholding needed help to those less fortunate than yourself. Your ignorance of macro-economics, finance and accounting is appalling. Tell me what you can do to be constructive for Californians and Americans and particularly for those who cannot help themselves or receive the farm subsidies that you have.
Arthur J. Katz, Ph.D. business management and economics
Trending In: Letters
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles