Open letter to Congressman LaMalfa
October 21, 2013
I am very disappointed with your congressional performance right up to and including your attempt to shut down the government.
It is my hope that you will take a more constructive approach to governing during the remaining time you have as congressman. You have shown outrageous ignorance and disrespect to those whom you are supposed to represent. Do something constructive instead of trying to obstruct the process of governance and creating the additional expense of governing by shutting down agencies and withholding needed help to those less fortunate than yourself. Your ignorance of macro-economics, finance and accounting is appalling. Tell me what you can do to be constructive for Californians and Americans and particularly for those who cannot help themselves or receive the farm subsidies that you have.
Arthur J. Katz, Ph.D. business management and economics
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands