One Billion Rising a wolf in sheep’s clothing
February 27, 2013
Recently we had a report in our newspaper about a man arrested for molesting five young male teens. We also had a report about the One Billion Rising march, which was held in Grass Valley to create awareness about sexual abuse of women.
I believe most, if not all women are aware of the fact women are sexually abused and used. While a march to create awareness is laudable (I would like to know how this march changes anything), the person who started this V-Day event is a child of the left. "One Billion Rising is a global campaign by women, for women. The movement calls for an end to violence, and for justice and gender equality."
There's strong evidence that one in six males under 18 have experienced sexual abuse. What about raising awareness of males who suffer sexual abuse? Do adult women turn their heads when males are sexually abused? Why is a march against sexual violence gender specific? When one can answer the above questions, you'll be able to see how this One Billion Rising march is really a wolf in sheep's clothing about what really is going on with this feminist group and their march.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges