November 8, 2013
Local Democrats must be really worried. Why else would they have launched such a concerted letter writing campaign attacking Congressman LaMalfa?
What they seem to forget is that Congressman LaMalfa is voting the way the majority of his constituents expect him to vote, including me.
House Republicans have been proven correct — Democrats deceived voters. Obamacare was never designed to allow us to keep the insurance and doctor we had and liked. Republican warnings should have been heeded.
Question: How long will it take for Democrats to admit the enormity of the Obamacare debacle and call for its delay or demise?
Jo Ann Rebane
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo