November 8, 2013
Local Democrats must be really worried. Why else would they have launched such a concerted letter writing campaign attacking Congressman LaMalfa?
What they seem to forget is that Congressman LaMalfa is voting the way the majority of his constituents expect him to vote, including me.
House Republicans have been proven correct — Democrats deceived voters. Obamacare was never designed to allow us to keep the insurance and doctor we had and liked. Republican warnings should have been heeded.
Question: How long will it take for Democrats to admit the enormity of the Obamacare debacle and call for its delay or demise?
Jo Ann Rebane
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Craig Silberman: Kneeling isn’t about disrespecting the flag or the troops
- Tom Behlmer: More of the same from Congressman LaMalfa
- Dennis Wescot: What’s the fascination with Tractor Supply?
- Dee Demorest: Following up on Me and the DMV: a cautionary tale
- Elaine Ashton: Don’t rule out massage for joint pain