Obamacare an ‘Obamanation’
November 13, 2013
"You can keep your health care." Nope, my plan is gone.
"The cost will go down." No, again.
My husband starts Medicare next year and we were looking forward to our health insurance going down. Right now we pay $571 for two of us per month. Under "Obamacare," the cost for me alone for a similar plan to what I have skyrockets to $775 or $885 a month, depending on the plan — and remember, this is for one person. The co-pays are higher, the deductible is higher. I am 60 years old and don't need maternity benefits!
As somebody once said, "Obamacare is an Obamanation." I agree. However, if I divorce my husband, I can get medical care for $157 a month, food stamps, welfare and a free Obamaphone!
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball