NU sting unneccesary
April 17, 2013
I would like to echo my support of the sentiments expressed by William Curtis April 10 concerning the use of undercover law enforcement at Nevada Union High School.
This action was unnecessary for many reasons. These "drug dealers" are not the problem. They are not luring our children into drug use. If they were advertising, such an operation would be rendered pointless. The drugs sell themselves. Perhaps Principal Blake should spend more of his time (paid for by our tax dollars) fostering an engaging and interesting environment for his students, instead of scheming ways to make them criminals. He might find fewer students resorting to this form of escapism. Well, at least the problem is solved.
I can't imagine our students will be able to find cannabis anywhere else in Nevada County.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier