NU sting unneccesary
April 17, 2013
I would like to echo my support of the sentiments expressed by William Curtis April 10 concerning the use of undercover law enforcement at Nevada Union High School.
This action was unnecessary for many reasons. These "drug dealers" are not the problem. They are not luring our children into drug use. If they were advertising, such an operation would be rendered pointless. The drugs sell themselves. Perhaps Principal Blake should spend more of his time (paid for by our tax dollars) fostering an engaging and interesting environment for his students, instead of scheming ways to make them criminals. He might find fewer students resorting to this form of escapism. Well, at least the problem is solved.
I can't imagine our students will be able to find cannabis anywhere else in Nevada County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local