NU bust execution a bit harsh
April 19, 2013
I am writing to you about the recent drug problems at Nevada Union.
As you may know, there was a pretty big drug bust at the school involving the students and many others. I agree the drug atmosphere has been increasing. I do believe that the way that the police went about solving this problem was a bit out of line, unless they follow up with other actions.
The amount of humiliation that the students faced was unnecessary. Being cuffed and arrested in class in front of their fellow students is far too excessive. I feel that unless more actions will take place, the whole situation was handled the wrong way.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball