NU bust execution a bit harsh
April 19, 2013
I am writing to you about the recent drug problems at Nevada Union.
As you may know, there was a pretty big drug bust at the school involving the students and many others. I agree the drug atmosphere has been increasing. I do believe that the way that the police went about solving this problem was a bit out of line, unless they follow up with other actions.
The amount of humiliation that the students faced was unnecessary. Being cuffed and arrested in class in front of their fellow students is far too excessive. I feel that unless more actions will take place, the whole situation was handled the wrong way.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton