Not my grandson
May 9, 2013
Recently I received a phone call from a young man claiming to be my oldest grandson. I said, "Frankie?" He said, "Yes." He sounded distraught and said that he needed my help. He was in the Philippines attending a wedding. I was very suspicious and asked the names of his sisters and brother. He then hung up.
Be aware! Be suspicious! They are after your money!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance