No on Prop 32
December 26, 2012
It was the great growth of unions in the 1930s that created a strong middle class in the United States. Today we are in danger of losing that balance, while the power of corporations and the wealthy has increased tremendously.
I am voting against Proposition 32 because I want to keep our unions as effective as possible. Their voice is more important than ever!
Audrey Ohlson Smith
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local