No on Prop 32
December 26, 2012
It was the great growth of unions in the 1930s that created a strong middle class in the United States. Today we are in danger of losing that balance, while the power of corporations and the wealthy has increased tremendously.
I am voting against Proposition 32 because I want to keep our unions as effective as possible. Their voice is more important than ever!
Audrey Ohlson Smith
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public