No evidence of objective science in Left-wing agenda
March 6, 2013
Regarding the letter, "Left Wing Agenda" by Denis Simard on Feb. 13 — excellent and accurate about SCRCL's Film Festival and leftist agenda.
Glad to see someone else is discovering Green reality and why they are regarded as watermelons. Take it from someone who spent decades representing business interests in the public policy arena, dealing with dozens of environmental organizations — you are correct; there is no evidence of objective, balanced science … only fervent, unilateral dogma- and inciting our children with it and anyone else. It is the true dictionary meaning of propaganda, regardless of their particular purpose. Their overall agenda is the same; very dangerous to freedom-loving Americans.
Don't want to believe it? Read any number of books by Ron Arnold, starting with "Set Up And Sold Out." They may shock you off of your complacent apathy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death