No elephants at the fair
June 18, 2013
I send you this plea. Please help be part of the solution and do your part to stop perpetuating the abuse of these endangered animals that God gave us to admire, respect and care for — elephants that are treated badly can behave badly and this is not a risk that our community or any other need to commit to.
I pray that you make the right decision and do something to help keep these animals from being used this summer at our fair for entertainment and financial gain, based on the common concern for the animals and our children. Hear the voice of the people that speak for the elephants who have no voice.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans