Nevada County full of holiday spirit
January 18, 2014
To all the residents of Grass Valley and Nevada City who go out of their way to adorn their homes with lights and decorations during the Christmas holiday, thank you for spreading Christmas cheer! Like many others, my family and I enjoyed looking at all the lights on Christmas Eve.
An extra-special thank you goes out to Santa Claus on Linden Street who made Christmas Eve very magical for my two little grandsons … and for us big kids as well! This is a great place to live!
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business