NCTV’s movie night exceeds goal
December 26, 2012
Friends of NCTV would like to extend their immense thanks and gratitude to the businesses and individuals who made their That’s Amore Movie Night a grand success.
We surpassed our goal of $2,000 toward rebuilding our studio with lights, cameras and action!
Thanks to Steve Hughes of Cameron Hughes Wine for the wine, Carol and Jim Young of Rincon del Rio for the pizza and salad and Dave Nelson of Player’s Pizza in Penn Valley for the generous discount, paper plates and delivery service.
Thanks also to Bruce Carter for the DJ music, Gianni Rome for providing the dinner music, Hank and Karen DePillo for the popcorn, Jayne Sanchez of MAJR Specialties, and Alison Lehman for many incidentals.
Thank you to our silent auction donors: TouchDown Productions, Wolf Mountain Day Spa, Kraft Kitchens, RoseWoods Real Estate, Lake Wildwood TV, Norm Underberger, Craig Rohrsen and Judith Pruess-Mellow.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location