Music program a gift to Chicago Park students
March 8, 2013
A special thank you to Mark Vance and the Music In the Mountains Brass Quintet for their amazing performance at Chicago Park School Feb. 21.
During their hour-long assembly, they not only masterfully played familiar classical and contemporary jazz pieces but also weaved in high-interest lessons in history and science. Our students were glued to their seats the entire time.
We are very fortunate to have a program such as Music Live in our community and commend all those contributors to Music in the Mountains to help bring quality programs such as these to our schools.
Dan Zeisler, superintendent/principal
Chicago Park School District
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier