Move forward with animal abuse investigation
January 23, 2013
It's nice to learn that after these many months Frankie has essentially recovered and been adopted by a loving family, but what's the problem with the investigation of who tortured and abused him?
This is not a complex investigation. Apparently the Animal Control people have done little or nothing and The Union reporting staff is unwilling to pressure them for answers.
1. Identify the original adoptees who told Sammie's Friends he had been euthanized.
2. Identify the Animal Control officer who was assigned to investigate, tell us the date the case was assigned and what that person has accomplished to date and why the investigation has not been concluded.
I'm certain The Union has someone on its staff who can accomplish this task.
Robert E. Jensen
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say