Move forward with animal abuse investigation
January 23, 2013
It's nice to learn that after these many months Frankie has essentially recovered and been adopted by a loving family, but what's the problem with the investigation of who tortured and abused him?
This is not a complex investigation. Apparently the Animal Control people have done little or nothing and The Union reporting staff is unwilling to pressure them for answers.
1. Identify the original adoptees who told Sammie's Friends he had been euthanized.
2. Identify the Animal Control officer who was assigned to investigate, tell us the date the case was assigned and what that person has accomplished to date and why the investigation has not been concluded.
I'm certain The Union has someone on its staff who can accomplish this task.
Robert E. Jensen
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton