Move forward with animal abuse investigation
January 23, 2013
It's nice to learn that after these many months Frankie has essentially recovered and been adopted by a loving family, but what's the problem with the investigation of who tortured and abused him?
This is not a complex investigation. Apparently the Animal Control people have done little or nothing and The Union reporting staff is unwilling to pressure them for answers.
1. Identify the original adoptees who told Sammie's Friends he had been euthanized.
2. Identify the Animal Control officer who was assigned to investigate, tell us the date the case was assigned and what that person has accomplished to date and why the investigation has not been concluded.
I'm certain The Union has someone on its staff who can accomplish this task.
Robert E. Jensen
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball