Mom’s back to her old self
April 12, 2013
We just want to send a huge kudos to the staff, physical therapists and administration at Wolf Creek Care Center (Catherine Lane , Grass Valley).
My mother was just released after a three month stay; Wolf Creek and their caring staff gave her a new lease on life. I was in the facility many times a week and I never had contact with anyone who was ill-humored or didn't smile and treat every resident with the utmost care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Geraldine MIller, Grass Valley; Carla Robideaux, Santa Cruz; Kurt Miller, Grass Valley; Julie Torres, Grass Valley; and Jerry Miller, Petaluma.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial