Mom’s back to her old self
April 12, 2013
We just want to send a huge kudos to the staff, physical therapists and administration at Wolf Creek Care Center (Catherine Lane , Grass Valley).
My mother was just released after a three month stay; Wolf Creek and their caring staff gave her a new lease on life. I was in the facility many times a week and I never had contact with anyone who was ill-humored or didn't smile and treat every resident with the utmost care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Geraldine MIller, Grass Valley; Carla Robideaux, Santa Cruz; Kurt Miller, Grass Valley; Julie Torres, Grass Valley; and Jerry Miller, Petaluma.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire