Mom’s back to her old self
April 12, 2013
We just want to send a huge kudos to the staff, physical therapists and administration at Wolf Creek Care Center (Catherine Lane , Grass Valley).
My mother was just released after a three month stay; Wolf Creek and their caring staff gave her a new lease on life. I was in the facility many times a week and I never had contact with anyone who was ill-humored or didn't smile and treat every resident with the utmost care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Geraldine MIller, Grass Valley; Carla Robideaux, Santa Cruz; Kurt Miller, Grass Valley; Julie Torres, Grass Valley; and Jerry Miller, Petaluma.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton