Mom’s back to her old self
April 12, 2013
We just want to send a huge kudos to the staff, physical therapists and administration at Wolf Creek Care Center (Catherine Lane , Grass Valley).
My mother was just released after a three month stay; Wolf Creek and their caring staff gave her a new lease on life. I was in the facility many times a week and I never had contact with anyone who was ill-humored or didn't smile and treat every resident with the utmost care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Geraldine MIller, Grass Valley; Carla Robideaux, Santa Cruz; Kurt Miller, Grass Valley; Julie Torres, Grass Valley; and Jerry Miller, Petaluma.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed