Media played a negative role in school shooting
December 26, 2012
It is so sad how our public figures, from our president to TV talk show hosts, have used this recent tragedy to gain TV time for themselves and their issues.
Our media has turned the sad deaths of those children into a commercial event. Perhaps this media coverage has in part been a cause of the problems we now have of troubled individuals' violent actions to gain attention.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit