Media played a negative role in school shooting
December 26, 2012
It is so sad how our public figures, from our president to TV talk show hosts, have used this recent tragedy to gain TV time for themselves and their issues.
Our media has turned the sad deaths of those children into a commercial event. Perhaps this media coverage has in part been a cause of the problems we now have of troubled individuals' violent actions to gain attention.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier