Massacres occur where firearms prohibited
December 26, 2012
If we want to stop these mass killings, it’s time to ask where these massacres occur.
Sandy Hook Elementary School, where all firearms are prohibited; Virginia Tech, where all firearms are prohibited; Aurora, Colo., where state-licensed concealed-carry firearms are prohibited, in a theater where all firearms are prohibited; Norway, where 69 youths in training for political leadership were killed on gun-free Utoya Island; Tucson, Ariz., at a meeting of Democrats who, as a class, favor gun control, think firearms possession is bad and, as the killer expected, were all unarmed.
People who want to kill a lot of people go to kill (and die) in places where no one will be able to stop them. They go to places where no one will have a gun. The reason we have so many school killings is that Clinton and his lock-step 1993-1994 legislature made schools “gun-free zones” where killers know that no one will be shooting back at them.
It’s time to lay responsibility for these school killings where it belongs: at the feet of Clinton and Feinstein and all their 1994 legislator allies who voted to make all the schools in America “safe-kill zones” for murderers.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers