Martin Jobe: Compassion in action
March 20, 2017
I wanted to thank The Union for the wonderful article regarding my brother, Stephen Jobe, who has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
Incompetence seems to be the norm for government agencies nowadays. And it's really sad that it takes so much effort to get them to move.
God bless you and thanks again.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Gang member hits victim with gun in downtown Grass Valley, police say
- Nevada County authorities say missing girl is found in Combie Road honey oil bust
- Former Nevada Union student killed in Ojai rollover crash
- 19-year-olds take ownership of Paradise Donuts
- Free floating: Nevada County business offers the healing benefits of doing nothing (VIDEO)