Martin Jobe: Compassion in action
March 20, 2017
I wanted to thank The Union for the wonderful article regarding my brother, Stephen Jobe, who has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
Incompetence seems to be the norm for government agencies nowadays. And it's really sad that it takes so much effort to get them to move.
God bless you and thanks again.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County