Martin Jobe: Compassion in action
March 20, 2017
I wanted to thank The Union for the wonderful article regarding my brother, Stephen Jobe, who has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
Incompetence seems to be the norm for government agencies nowadays. And it's really sad that it takes so much effort to get them to move.
God bless you and thanks again.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site