Martin Jobe: Compassion in action
March 20, 2017
I wanted to thank The Union for the wonderful article regarding my brother, Stephen Jobe, who has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
Incompetence seems to be the norm for government agencies nowadays. And it's really sad that it takes so much effort to get them to move.
God bless you and thanks again.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Nevada County judge upholds kidnapping, false imprisonment charges; tosses torture and robbery accusations
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse