Many hands made a seamless transition
April 29, 2013
We wish to extend a very big thank you to Crystal Ridge Care Facility for the wonderful care of our mother, Eileen Stahl.
We could not have had such an easy transition and admission without the help of Becky Baker. She was so instrumental in assisting us, answering all of our questions and always keeping us informed of the progress prior to Eileen's admission to Crystal Ridge. We also want to thank the nurses we met, especially Michael and Michelle. The "blessed angels," CNA Amanda, Damon, Tabitha, Samantha and so many others that made her stay so much more comfortable and peaceful.
Our second very big thank you to Hooper and Weaver Mortuary and Michael McBride. Although Eileen had her services in Chula Vista, Calif., and was buried in Bonita, Calif., all the arrangements were handled by Michael McBride of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary. Her services were beautiful and, even though so many miles apart from Grass Valley, were absolutely seamless. Michael's hard work will always be appreciated by the entire Stahl family. Kudos to these two wonderful facilities.
Chuck and Lynda Stahl and the entire family
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation