Many hands made a seamless transition
April 29, 2013
We wish to extend a very big thank you to Crystal Ridge Care Facility for the wonderful care of our mother, Eileen Stahl.
We could not have had such an easy transition and admission without the help of Becky Baker. She was so instrumental in assisting us, answering all of our questions and always keeping us informed of the progress prior to Eileen's admission to Crystal Ridge. We also want to thank the nurses we met, especially Michael and Michelle. The "blessed angels," CNA Amanda, Damon, Tabitha, Samantha and so many others that made her stay so much more comfortable and peaceful.
Our second very big thank you to Hooper and Weaver Mortuary and Michael McBride. Although Eileen had her services in Chula Vista, Calif., and was buried in Bonita, Calif., all the arrangements were handled by Michael McBride of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary. Her services were beautiful and, even though so many miles apart from Grass Valley, were absolutely seamless. Michael's hard work will always be appreciated by the entire Stahl family. Kudos to these two wonderful facilities.
Chuck and Lynda Stahl and the entire family
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed