December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney has been portrayed by some political pundits as a rudderless ship desperately trying to stay on course for the presidency.
Not to take issue with this maritime analogy, it seems to me a better comparison would be to describe his campaign as an inexpertly thrown bowling ball careening down the lane from side to side only because his teammates had the foresight of alerting house management to keep the gutter guards in place.
In the coming election, I neither wish to book passage on a lost voyage, nor cheer for what can only be a lucky strike.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton