December 26, 2012
Mitt Romney has been portrayed by some political pundits as a rudderless ship desperately trying to stay on course for the presidency.
Not to take issue with this maritime analogy, it seems to me a better comparison would be to describe his campaign as an inexpertly thrown bowling ball careening down the lane from side to side only because his teammates had the foresight of alerting house management to keep the gutter guards in place.
In the coming election, I neither wish to book passage on a lost voyage, nor cheer for what can only be a lucky strike.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County