Loss of a beloved man
July 31, 2013
What a shock and how sad it was for us to learn of John Kane's passing.
We pray for his family and his friends, his employees and for our community for the loss of an influential and beloved man. We hope his family is able to continue his legacy in Grass Valley and Nevada County. We offer our thoughts and condolences. He is missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table