Loss of a beloved man
July 31, 2013
What a shock and how sad it was for us to learn of John Kane's passing.
We pray for his family and his friends, his employees and for our community for the loss of an influential and beloved man. We hope his family is able to continue his legacy in Grass Valley and Nevada County. We offer our thoughts and condolences. He is missed.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier