Loss of a beloved man
July 31, 2013
What a shock and how sad it was for us to learn of John Kane’s passing.
We pray for his family and his friends, his employees and for our community for the loss of an influential and beloved man. We hope his family is able to continue his legacy in Grass Valley and Nevada County. We offer our thoughts and condolences. He is missed.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers