Local wineries pitch in
February 7, 2013
As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society's raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Here they are: Coufos Cellars, Montolivia Winery, Lucchesi Winery, Sierra Starr Winery, Indian Springs Winery, Nevada City Winery, Avanguadia Winery, Pilot Peak Winery, Solune Winery, Smith Winery, Bent Metal Winery, Szabo Winery, Carrington's Fine Wines and SPD Market.
Please support these generous local wineries and merchants who stepped up to show they believe in this community. I know I will.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house