Local wineries pitch in
February 7, 2013
As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society's raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Here they are: Coufos Cellars, Montolivia Winery, Lucchesi Winery, Sierra Starr Winery, Indian Springs Winery, Nevada City Winery, Avanguadia Winery, Pilot Peak Winery, Solune Winery, Smith Winery, Bent Metal Winery, Szabo Winery, Carrington's Fine Wines and SPD Market.
Please support these generous local wineries and merchants who stepped up to show they believe in this community. I know I will.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance