Local wineries pitch in
February 7, 2013
As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society's raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Here they are: Coufos Cellars, Montolivia Winery, Lucchesi Winery, Sierra Starr Winery, Indian Springs Winery, Nevada City Winery, Avanguadia Winery, Pilot Peak Winery, Solune Winery, Smith Winery, Bent Metal Winery, Szabo Winery, Carrington's Fine Wines and SPD Market.
Please support these generous local wineries and merchants who stepped up to show they believe in this community. I know I will.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton