Lies not new in Washington
June 13, 2013
I got a kick out of the letter writer who thought we should impeach President Obama because he told a lie.
If we do that, let's impeach everyone in Congress who has told lies. Washington, D.C., would be a ghost town. These folks don't know the difference between a truth and a lie. They say what they have to say to get campaign contributions, to get elected and to save face in the nation's capitol. They need to have their behinds paddled and be sent to their rooms to think things over. Instead, they raise their own salaries every year and regard all the rest of us with contempt (unless we're wealthy).
Lots of luck, Americans. We're on our own.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later