Lies not new in Washington
June 13, 2013
I got a kick out of the letter writer who thought we should impeach President Obama because he told a lie.
If we do that, let's impeach everyone in Congress who has told lies. Washington, D.C., would be a ghost town. These folks don't know the difference between a truth and a lie. They say what they have to say to get campaign contributions, to get elected and to save face in the nation's capitol. They need to have their behinds paddled and be sent to their rooms to think things over. Instead, they raise their own salaries every year and regard all the rest of us with contempt (unless we're wealthy).
Lots of luck, Americans. We're on our own.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom