Left-wing press not acknowledging Second Amendment support
March 11, 2013
There is massive support for the Second Amendment across the country in spite of a media blackout by much of the left-wing press. On Feb. 23, there were 123 Day of Resistance rallies in support of the Second Amendment hosted across the country, including in Sacramento. Every sheriff in every county in the state of Florida has signed a pledge to defend the Second Amendment. Our own Nevada County sheriff, Keith Royal, has taken a position supporting the Second Amendment.
The board of supervisors of neighboring El Dorado County has passed a resolution in support of the Second Amendment and the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The board of supervisors of Siskiyou County also passed a similar resolution. Much of this goes unreported by the left-wing press that promotes gun prohibition.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse