Left wing agenda?
February 15, 2013
I can't stay quiet anymore … I attended the SYRCL "Film Festival" on a school field trip — I was appalled.
Presented was a series of short films by children, obviously directed by adults with a very strong agenda in their hearts. There was no evidence of objective, balanced science regarding environmental issues — only fervent, unilateral dogma, interspersed with every trick of mental manipulation (e.g., the incessant flashing of the word "TRUST"). But it was what followed the films I found most disturbing — a young girl (one of the filmmakers), flanked by her environmentalist handlers, inciting our children to join their lawsuits to bring about increased control by an already ever-growing centralized government. I have never seen anything before that was quite so reminiscent of a Nazi youth rally. This is SYRCL! Add to it the recent visibility of one Heidi Hall, who launched a baseless veiled attack on Sheriff Royal because he spoke at a public meeting that she does not agree with, and the tactics of these people becomes blatantly obvious.
In my opinion, these people are very dangerous to freedom-loving Americans, and they're right here in good ol' Nevada County.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum