Law enforcement priorities in question
September 7, 2013
Good news. Our local constabulary has apparently cleaned out the robbers, assailants, child snatchers and meth cookers, leaving them with the surfeit of time and wherewithal to skulk about the streets citing motorists in absentia for even the most patently benign parking "violation."
And yet it does bespeak a curiously dim grasp of the notion that in order to conduct business, patronize business or perform one's appointed labors in town, one must temporarily exit one's vehicle from time to time.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana