Law enforcement priorities in question
September 7, 2013
Good news. Our local constabulary has apparently cleaned out the robbers, assailants, child snatchers and meth cookers, leaving them with the surfeit of time and wherewithal to skulk about the streets citing motorists in absentia for even the most patently benign parking "violation."
And yet it does bespeak a curiously dim grasp of the notion that in order to conduct business, patronize business or perform one's appointed labors in town, one must temporarily exit one's vehicle from time to time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death