Law enforcement priorities in question
September 7, 2013
Good news. Our local constabulary has apparently cleaned out the robbers, assailants, child snatchers and meth cookers, leaving them with the surfeit of time and wherewithal to skulk about the streets citing motorists in absentia for even the most patently benign parking "violation."
And yet it does bespeak a curiously dim grasp of the notion that in order to conduct business, patronize business or perform one's appointed labors in town, one must temporarily exit one's vehicle from time to time.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier