December 26, 2012
Kudos to the Americans with Disabilities Act for making level paths for wheelchairs, but the new project in front of Lyman Gilmore School has created two dangerous traffic bumps at the cross walk. Please level the bumps or at least place a bump warning sign.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana