Kudos: Tracie Trabert
December 26, 2012
I would like to tell my daughter, Tracie Trabert, "great job" for graduating college on July 26.
Tracie is a single mom and decided to go to college a year ago for her daughter to have a better life. Tracie has overcome a lot these past two years and I'm very proud of her. I would also like to give credit to the Friendship Club, Tracie has been involved in the club since she was 12 years old and I know they played a big, positive role in her decisions. Congratulations, Tracie Trabert for graduating college! I'm so proud of you and your daughter is too. Your mom loves you.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball