Kudos: Tracie Trabert
December 26, 2012
I would like to tell my daughter, Tracie Trabert, "great job" for graduating college on July 26.
Tracie is a single mom and decided to go to college a year ago for her daughter to have a better life. Tracie has overcome a lot these past two years and I'm very proud of her. I would also like to give credit to the Friendship Club, Tracie has been involved in the club since she was 12 years old and I know they played a big, positive role in her decisions. Congratulations, Tracie Trabert for graduating college! I'm so proud of you and your daughter is too. Your mom loves you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City