Kudos: Tracie Trabert
December 26, 2012
I would like to tell my daughter, Tracie Trabert, "great job" for graduating college on July 26.
Tracie is a single mom and decided to go to college a year ago for her daughter to have a better life. Tracie has overcome a lot these past two years and I'm very proud of her. I would also like to give credit to the Friendship Club, Tracie has been involved in the club since she was 12 years old and I know they played a big, positive role in her decisions. Congratulations, Tracie Trabert for graduating college! I'm so proud of you and your daughter is too. Your mom loves you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit