Kudos to in-home service provider
February 7, 2013
The Nevada Sierra Regional In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority is celebrating 10 years of service. Each month in 2013 we are honoring an outstanding IHSS provider and community partner. This month we highlight provider Hilda Rodriguez, whose hard work and dedication make IHSS work.
We also thank the Nevada County Senior Outreach nurses for providing blood pressure tests and flu shots to IHSS providers and consumers as well as for visiting seniors to ensure their well-being and to connect them to community resources.
Thank you for working with us to support the independence of Nevada County seniors and persons with disabilities.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton