Kudos to chemo cap knitters
December 26, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful donations of handmade chemo caps for our patients at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center. They love the fact that there are so many to choose from and knowing they are all made with love. Thanks again and I hope this project continues in the New Year.
Holiday greetings to one and all.
Carol Hauswirth, Chair, Cancer Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local