Kudos to chemo cap knitters
December 26, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful donations of handmade chemo caps for our patients at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center. They love the fact that there are so many to choose from and knowing they are all made with love. Thanks again and I hope this project continues in the New Year.
Holiday greetings to one and all.
Carol Hauswirth, Chair, Cancer Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations