Kudos to chemo cap knitters
December 26, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful donations of handmade chemo caps for our patients at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center. They love the fact that there are so many to choose from and knowing they are all made with love. Thanks again and I hope this project continues in the New Year.
Holiday greetings to one and all.
Carol Hauswirth, Chair, Cancer Center
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum