Kudos to Bear River Pasta in Grass Valley
July 5, 2013
We had the best stuffed eggplant ever! Light and delicate flavors with three-cheese fillings. Just light and a garden vegetable sauce on top. Fresh as fresh as a dish could be.
I had the tiramisu cake. It was fluffy like a sponge cake with lemon, just plain decadence. There are other flavors of cake, but the lemon is my favorite.
The pastas in the cold case looked amazing, and I will go back and try more of those. Fresh salads also and I got garlic bread, and they had also had a pesto bread.
You can eat in or outside as there are some tables. Staff was so pleasant and answered my questions. A nice clean place with terrific food. Thanks to the owners and staff.
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location