Kindness not soon forgotten
February 23, 2013
To those at AJA Video, who worked with Richard Hart, to Mert Warner and family, and to all his close friends, we say thank you. We will always remember what you did for all of us. Thanks you for relieving a little of our strain. Thank you for absorbing a little of our pain. Thank you for taking control when we were paralyzed by shock. Thank you for staying grounded and solid as rocks. Thank you for crying with us. Thank you for not leaving us all on our own. It still makes no sense. But thank you for your kindness, your comfort and care. But most of all, thank you for simply being there.. We'll never forget your kindness.
John and Debbie Hart, Redding, Calif.
Jim and Gail Hart, Rapid City, S.D.
Terry Hurley, Gilette, Wyo.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death