Kindness not soon forgotten
February 23, 2013
To those at AJA Video, who worked with Richard Hart, to Mert Warner and family, and to all his close friends, we say thank you. We will always remember what you did for all of us. Thanks you for relieving a little of our strain. Thank you for absorbing a little of our pain. Thank you for taking control when we were paralyzed by shock. Thank you for staying grounded and solid as rocks. Thank you for crying with us. Thank you for not leaving us all on our own. It still makes no sense. But thank you for your kindness, your comfort and care. But most of all, thank you for simply being there.. We'll never forget your kindness.
John and Debbie Hart, Redding, Calif.
Jim and Gail Hart, Rapid City, S.D.
Terry Hurley, Gilette, Wyo.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)