Kilroy is here
December 26, 2012
I’m on the advisory board of the local Salvation Army. Recently the main office agreed to keep a classic ’51 Dodge canteen truck here to serve our community if we towed it here. Unfortunately, our budget was very tight and there was no money to pay for towing from Petaluma, where it was stored.
Past Roamin Angels president Ray Yedding put me in touch with Kent of Kilroy’s Towing Service, who said he’d do it for the cost of fuel.
Thanks to this member of our community who was willing to help. Thank God for Kent Kilroy.
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit