KARE Affaire a success
November 1, 2013
The board and staff of the KARE Crisis Nursery would like to express our heartfelt thanks to all the volunteers, donors, models and guests who helped make our recent KARE Affaire at Rincon del Rio a success.
Special thanks to the family of Jim and Carol Young for providing a beautiful location for the event and Jardin Del Rio for the delicious appetizers, which helped kick off the evening. It was a fine evening, and the proceeds will go a long way toward helping with respite and emergency care for young children whose families are struggling to get through their difficulties.
Lynn Woerner, executive director
KARE Crisis Nursery
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed