KARE Affaire a success
November 1, 2013
The board and staff of the KARE Crisis Nursery would like to express our heartfelt thanks to all the volunteers, donors, models and guests who helped make our recent KARE Affaire at Rincon del Rio a success.
Special thanks to the family of Jim and Carol Young for providing a beautiful location for the event and Jardin Del Rio for the delicious appetizers, which helped kick off the evening. It was a fine evening, and the proceeds will go a long way toward helping with respite and emergency care for young children whose families are struggling to get through their difficulties.
Lynn Woerner, executive director
KARE Crisis Nursery
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping